Saturday, January 16, 2010

The Art Of Fashion at Webster Hall






The two photo's featured in this new post were apart of my exhibit at Webster Hall. The first photo being of my Aunt Carol, and the second of my wonderful mother Sandy.
It really was a tremendous event, with lots of great individuals.
The experience itself was so surreal, surrounded by people who want to know about your work, people who used word's such as "Inspiring" when talking about my photo's. To hear that word "inspiring" really gets my heart. Because I truly put myself into my work. Its something I love, and have a great passion for. And to me, hearing that word come from someone...it makes me really feel as if I conveyed my message clearly.
One of the most fond memory's from the whole event was my friend Mel saying "So how do you feel about people comparing your work to Andy Warhol?" Beyond flattering, and such a motivational sentence.
I'm just glad that I was able to share the whole experience with people that I care about...and The Hotel Chelsea for providing me with a lot of inspiration, as well as a bed to sleep in, or pass out on.
And I deeply appreciate the opportunities that I've had given to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment